Tuesday 19 July 2016

Ace Water Spa (Quezon City branch)

Its been a while, I have been very busy this last few months that's why I am unable to update my blog.

Anyways... I'm writing a review of Ace Water Spa (Quezon City branch).



I got 3 vouchers from Metrodeal (350 each), regular price is 550 for adult and 250 for the kids, but I think it is always on sale in Metrodeal, so wise if you get your voucher first rather than walking in. Reservation not needed.

I was saving this for my husband's birthday last September 7, 2015, and so we went together with our 7 yrs old son.

Upon entering their lobby, you have to show your printed voucher on the reception and they'll ask you to go upstairs after.

On the second floor is their locker and shower room, separated for girls and boys. Upon entering the locker room, they will give you a yellow rubber slippers in exchange with the one you're wearing. I hesitated at first as I can see that guest's shoes aren't organized so well that it might be given to different guest or it might wear off, I think they do not have enough space to keep all the guest's shoes well, but since I don't have a choice unless I won't be able to enter, I have to deposit my shoes. 

So I was given a number for the shoes, hair cap and my locker key, there were many people at that time but since it's big enough just like what their website is showing, it can handle a big number of guests.

After putting my things in the locker and changing to swimwear outfit (They are strict on the outfit, you should really wear proper swimwear attire), as usual you have to take a shower first before going to the main area. Towels are not provided so you have to bring your own, but they do have other toiletries like shampoo and soap.

On the main area, the first thing you'll see is there biggest pool with different water massage, they have all kinds of level from soft to hard massage, they also have a massage that will target specific part of your body like your shoulder, back and joints, they also have bubble bath and around this all hydrotherapy massage pool is like a lazy river, where you'll be riding a floating mat (that's what I called it) and then the water flow will take you around while passing through different water splashes (My kid really enjoys this one). Life guards are everywhere so less worry.

There is also a mini kiddie pool with slides and on the right side is the lap pool where you can swim, life jackets are provided from different sizes.



Moving on, when you're a fan of hot herbal pools, you'll love their different flavor and temperature of 6 herbal pools, around each herbal pools is a cold metal where you can rest your head, they also have a super cold pool where you can rinse after relaxing at the herbal pool. On the side of this area are the saunas, I don't feel like trying their sauna that time so I can't say much about it.





And before I forgot, they provide water for the guest so you don't need to bring your own.

They have a restaurant inside which I think offers buffet kind of meal, we didn't try their buffet since my kid wants to eat Jollibee (As usual).

Also, cameras are not allowed inside so most of the pictures here are from their website. Below is the only picture collage I have. :)



All in all, I can say that your money is worth spending here and I will definitely go back to this Spa. I'll visit their Pasig branch next time.

I'll be posting our summer 2016 adventure in a few days, so watch out for it! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment